- drew is 20 months old now and i am having a really hard time dealing with him becoming a big boy.
- potty training is going to be a nightmare.
- we bribe our child with cotton balls to get him to brush his teeth. i have no idea why he likes them. he doesn't call them cotton balls though, he calls them an "easy". i guess because i always rub them on his face and say eeeeasy as i do it.
- tim is a perfectionist. i love that about him, but sometimes it takes a long time to get something done. our new patio looks very nice though. :o)
- our 4th anniversary is tomorrow.
- my mamaw is a tough old bird. she starts her radiation next week. she will complete 25 rounds in 5 weeks.
- mamaw has had breast cancer, hodgkin's disease and non-hodgkin's lymphoma all in less than 4 years.
- my sister-in-law rue just got a job teaching technology at a school in denver. i'm so happy she and josh are able to be together now!
- drew has funny names for my sisters and tim's brother. he calls kate "cake", hayley is "bug" and rob is "obbie".
- drew's favorite phrase right now is "what's that?" he asks that question about 500 times a day.
- i've run nearly 110 miles since school let out for the summer.
- i really want to do a full marathon next spring.
- i just realized my last three meals have been cheeseburgers and fries. 2 from mcdonald's and one from the burger barn. ("the burger barn, gilbert!" -- i have to say it everytime...have you seen what's eating gilbert grape? if not, nevermind that quote.)
- i think i am an insomniac. really.
- we may take drew for his first trip to the aquarium tomorrow....pray for us.
- i can't wait for the midsummer night's run!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
i thought i should blog about a few things, so i have them to remember later on....if i get started on one however, i will go off on some long explanation and never finish. so, i'm just going to make a list.