fall makes me think of all the things i love. having a baby makes many of those things even better. now that drew is almost 2, he's so fun and entertaining. here are some of the things he says and does that i absolutely love:
- hand mommy, hand. -- when he wants to hold hands.
- hold you! --when he wants to be held or picked up.
- what's that? --imagine that 500 times a day. :)
- wiz and wolly -- that would be liz and molly. i think liz is one of his favorite people.
- cole and map -- nicole and matt, two of his other favorite people
- shew, messy! -- after he threw up in his car seat on the way to school this week....and i had bus duty.
- cancake -- pancake: he ate two at cracker barrel this morning!
- cossee -- coffee
- whoa, baby!
- oops daisy
- his dancing -- he will only dance to single ladies. don't even think about trying a different song.
- have it
- kink-kuo -- thank you
- peese -- please
there are so many more, i can't list them all.
some of the ones i'm not too wild about, but are still cute....sometimes:
- why? -- imagine this one with his hands turned out to the sides....oh, boy.
- fork -- he yelled that at cracker barrel this morning and it did NOT sound like fork. it sounded like the mother of all words.....
- the whiny "mommy" -- it doesn't bother me at first, but after 4,000 times in an hour, it can start to wear you down. i still love that he can say it, no matter how many times, i have to think about that instead of getting irritated. :)
- dammit -- and old standby
- daddy worrrrrk
he has new boots for the fall and he's absolutely crazy about them. he's into all things boy including dirt bikes, motorcycles, tractors and big trucks. here's a picture of drew and daddy watching tractor trailer rigs drag racing....