1. My beautiful boys, Tim and Drew, they are my world.
2. My mamaw being healthy and active again after a long bout with 2 different cancers.
3. Great family who are always calling wondering when I'll be home.
4. My animals (even though I just gave Waylon his second bath in as many days because he keeps rolling in something dead).There's nothing like the unconditional and total love of animals.
5. A stable, loving home.
6. Good friends.
7. The ability to be independent.
8. Great in-laws.
9. The Domain....my one week faith rejuvenating retreat I can count on every year.
10. The ability to help kids learn....a very rewarding job.
11. Celebrating 10 great years with Tim this September. I can't believe how fast it's gone.
12. That first putt-mobile, humility is a great teacher. :)
13. Having parents that still like me to call when I get in, let them know where I am going and when I'll be back.
14. The fact that my almost 19 year old sister asked me if she could go to Wal-Mart last night. (Yes, she's still our baby.)
15. A knowledge that I don't have to be a regular church dweller to know that God and I are tight...