Friday, April 18, 2008

Here's your sign...


Yesterday I was driving down the road and came to a stop sign with this sign posted on it. As we all know, nobody stops at a stop sign because they're so far back from where you actually need to stop....so, I had to throw it in reverse, pull my camera out of my purse and hang out the window to take a picture of this sign.
Now, you have to understand I am a teacher and as a teacher, we all tend to catch these things. What I want to know is who has a "gaint" yard sale? I really want to look this house up tomorrow and go to their gaint yard sale just to see how big it is....ah, here's your sign.
*As a side note, luckily no one was behind me when I threw it in reverse and took the picture. Somebody would probably have thought I was insane hanging out the window taking a picture of a stop sign. Thank goodness you all know how crazy I am and can look over my eccentricities....ideas for my blog are becoming a little dangerous as I become more obsessive over finding things to write about. :)

1 comment:

JB, Angie and Ashlyn said...

Oh my goodness...JB and I just left to get dinner at Subway and they have another sign off of one of my roads. I looked at it and I knew something wasn't right about it...JB pulled off too soon! You want to check out the GAINT yard sale tomorrow? I am cracking up!!