So, today is Friday and a few good/funny things happened.
- Our 10 word spelling test took almost 15 minutes before I realized my kids kept asking me to repeat the words because they think the way I pronounce the words is funny. Who knew Friday really comes out FrI-dee when I say it. No wonder half of them failed.
- One student spelled Thursday "Turdsbay" on her test today. This was read by me and followed by a hysterical bout of the giggles.....you know it's FridEE when you can't stop laughing.
- I ran today. I ran 3 miles today. I finally felt good again. Thanks Jennifer and Jeanne.
- :( Tim's mom called and asked if she could take Drew to her house for a few hours tonight so they could see him and give me a break. It's nice to get a break, but I miss him SOOO bad. Again, :( .
- I got to see the pool tonight. It's almost finished, it just has to have the concrete poured around it. It's already filling up with water. I guess we have to get a sign that says "Drew's Pool".
- Tomorrow we will go to the Horse Park for the annual International Show. I called my dad tonight and he was wild. I mean I enjoy it but jeez, it's just a flippin' horse. Mom says he's been that way all week.
- I really wish Josh would come down tomorrow so Drew and I could see him. We didn't see him much last weekend and I'm afraid he's gonna move on me. That really doesn't belong in the good/funny pile, but I don't want to start a new one.
- Ruby and Waylon didn't run off when I let them out this evening. Well, Ruby did a little but I was able to wrangle her back home. (This is a constant topic of contention in my house....bluh.)
- Oh, and it's called spellcheck. (Angie, you know what I'm talkin' about and I know you're laughing, don't try to hold back. Have fun Monday morning! Waaahahahaha.)
More later I'm sure. Happy Weekend!