- front: There is an itch in runners. ~Arnold Hano
back: We like to scratch it. ~Waco Runners
- front: Runners just do it.
back: They run for the finish line even if someone else has reached it first.
- A side stich is like a car alarm. It signifies something is wrong, but you ignore it until it goes away.
- front: Waco Runners (i don't like the name but i can't think of anything right now.)
back: Making the pavement feel needed, one mile at a time.
- Left. Right. Repeat.
- front: Running is a state of mind.
back: It's called insanity.
- front: *Name of running club*
back: I may be slow, but I'm still ahead of you.
- If we played tag, you'd be IT forever. (Love it.)
- front: *Name*
back: Pardon Our Dust.
- front: I do today what you won't, so I can do tomorrow what you can't.
back: Just RUN.
- I must confess, I could use some rest I can't run at this pace very long.
- Never again until tomorrow - that's what running does to you.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
okay jennifer, here are some additional shirt ideas. i'm loving them all....