Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some new favorites....

Some new favorites....this is for all you teachers. :)

  • Where is this class going and why am I in this handbasket?
  • What is this 'free time' of which you speak?
  • Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up on tests.
  • When's recess?
  • Students reach new heights when teachers raise the bar.
  • I would prefer not to. -Bartleby the Scrivener
  • I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was mistaken.
  • All children have gifts, they just open them at different times.
  • No, your OTHER right foot.
  • I'm sorry to hear that, now go do your seatwork.
  • You might be a teacher if you are in favor of people having a license before having kids.
  • "Official Shusher"
  • I do my own math stunts.
  • If you worked everyday with your kid x 25, you'd need your summers off too.
  • As a matter of fact, I am the grammar police.
  • I teach, therefore I am poor.
  • To save time, let's assume I know everything.
  • I'm confused. Wait, maybe I'm not.

And last but not least.......

  • No Child Left Behind: Keeping millions of No. 2 Pencil factory workers employed for years to come.

No comments: