Tuesday, September 23, 2008

veiled references

stayed after today.....veiled references to follow. if you were there, you know just what i'm talking about. if you weren't there but know who was, you'll also know what i'm talking about. if you were neither there nor know about it, but you work at the same establishment, you will probably understand as well. if you can't figure out who/what i'm talking about, forget it, just enjoy the sarcasm.
  • Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person
  • Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?
  • If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.
  • Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

make me late to get my baby so we can all discuss things that won't change while subtly insulting me....nice, i appreciate it. negative nancy is on the war-path tonight, please disregard my unpleasantness.

No comments: